Friday, September 30, 2011

I Have Been HAD!!!!

Psst...it's me .. Willie

I am just a little miffed at all of you humans  today. (a few canines too  -yoo hoo Lily? Fat Tire? Wrinkles?) 

I have been had with this whole trip to Dr. Tim's this week.

Sure everyone did all that explaining about being a responsible fellow, walking funny, it won't hurt a bit - but did anyone tell me I would be on lock down for two weeks??

Oh noooo ..not one single soul. Not one single  canine, feline or rabbit (that means you BunBun) friend bothered to tell me this either.

NO PLAYING IN THE MUD AND WATER FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!

Ohhhh..the humanity...

Yesterday I went happily skipping down the steps with Medicine Mama - she sent me back up the steps! I was trapped in that prison of a porch while she went off to CHASE DUCKS!

Yes, CHASE DUCKS!
ON WATER!
WITH MUD!

And I had to watch her drive out of the driveway with nary a second glance in my direction. And believe me - my little head poking through bars of my porch prison was a pretty pitiful sight.

No playing in the water for two weeks...no muddy jumping and splashing...no one told me THAT part- I might not have been so cheerful on Tuesday had I known this part of things.

To just throw gas on the fire - MM is being overly careful with me and won't let me go snooping around in the woods either! She is of the opinion I'll do something silly like leap over a log or find a one  square inch puddle or something. She can be sooo obsessive about the craziest things.

Well, all I can say is; I  hope she realizes how much she needs me when she  can't haul her too many trips to the dairy queen fanny up some hill. So there.

Lockdown for two solid  weeks....
Ohhhh..the humanity.....

Later Gators-
I'm just going to sulk and stare through these prison bars...
Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment